Guidance on the implementation of research ethics education
(research integrity, bioethics (IRB)) in the second half of 2020
The Research Ethics Center provides research ethics education (research integrity, bioethics (IRB) to
on-campus researchers as follows, so we ask you to participate in the research activities so that
researchers at each college can complete the necessary.
(A) Subject to education: All researchers (teachers, students, researchers, practitioners),
IRB review results. About 300 people, including those who were required to complete
education due to (non-compliance).
(B) Location of education: Real-time video lecture (Zoom)
(C) The date and time of training: October 20, 2020 (Tue)
1) Integrity training: 10:00 to 11:00
2) Bioethics (IRB) Training: 13:30-17:00
(D) Training contents
1) Research misconduct (for forgery, tampering, plagiarism, duplicate publication,
unfair presentation of paper authors, poor academic activities, etc.)
2) Bioethics and Safety Act and Human Target Research
3) Research on human-derived objects, embryonic stem cell lines, and embryo
4) IRB review system and application procedure
(E) Application and completion requirements for education: Pre-education on the
research ethics website (http://rethics.korea.ac.kr)
Must complete application and submit quiz after training.